How It Works
Uncover The Problems
- To help us understand you and your business, you will fill out a short strategy document and schedule a call.
- The discovery call lasts about 30 to 60 minutes. We’ll have a conversation about your business and the challenges you are facing. We’ll learn about each other to see if we are a good fit to work together. If we both agree, we’ll then discuss what a customized engagement would look like for your business.
Optimize $ Tracking
- An important step to getting your accounting in order and up to date is to perform a QuickBooks Analysis.
- Are the financial statements easy to interpret?
- Are all of the bank accounts, credit cards, and loans up to date?
- Is QuickBooks set up in a way that is meaningful to you?
- You’ll receive an in-depth report that outlines every aspect of QB and the work that needs to be done to get it where it should be; optimized and up to date.
- Using the aforementioned report as a guide, we’ll get QB in order so that all of the moving-money-parts are connected & correct.
- This phase is likely to be the most impactful to your business.
- Systems and processes fix the broken parts and the time-sucking pieces of your company.
- We’ll look for ways to streamline and simplify all of the moving-money-parts so that you are pushing a lot less paper around.
- We work with you to implement the Profit First system to assure cash during slow months, money for taxes and payroll, as well as the reserves to grow when you’re ready.
- Now that the systems are in place, we can move the needle toward higher profitability and cash-flow.
- The moving-money-parts are running seamlessly, which gives you peace of mind, along with valuable information to make sound business decisions.
- The paperwork-jam of bills and statements in the office is lessened or alleviated.
- We pay the bills and make sure loans and credit cards are paid on time.
- And most importantly, we’ll provide financial statements that you can actually understand.